The gambling industry in Canada is showing steady growth, as evidenced by the constant appearance of new casinos and new players. That is why we want to help people unfamiliar with the world of online betting to sort out the main questions: what to play, how to play and where to play.
What is blackjack online?
Blackjack can rightfully be considered one of the world’s gambling games along with slots, poker and roulette. As a result, you can play blackjack in most casinos of the world. Separately, it should be mentioned that the popularity of the game is connected with the fact that your skill is much more important for a successful blackjack game than blind luck.
Thus, many players choose live blackjack to start their betting career. Therefore, the world’s top providers of casino games are engaged in the creation of blackjack card games. Moreover, many different variations of this game have been created (both decorative and differing in rules). Further, we will look at and tell you more about them.
How to play Blackjack
To begin with, we will describe the basic blackjack rules. We may encourage you with the fact that the rules of the game are quite simple and intuitive, so the threshold for entering the game is considered low. However, in order to achieve great success, of course, you will need to gain game experience.
The standard game includes from 1 to 8 standard 52-card decks and up to 12 players and a dealer who represents the casino.
The gameplay begins from the moment when the dealer distributes 2 cards to all players, which only they see themselves. Further, the dealer puts two cards on the table. Depending on the variation of blackjack, either one or both cards will be shown to the players.
Next, players must choose a strategy for further play. We will also pay attention to this topic, but a little bit later.
It is important to understand that the players are not playing against each other, but against the dealer, that is, against the casino. The goal of the players is to score either a number of points that exceeds the dealer’s number of points, or to score exactly 21 points. However, keep in mind that if you score 22 points or more, you automatically lose your bet.
Game points are awarded according to the denominations of playing cards according to the following system:
|A playing card||Its score|
|Ace||the player chooses how much the card will “cost” himself: either 1 point or 11|
Let’s look at the various most common versions of the game so that you understand the difference in terms and conditions. So you will find the option that suits you best.
Due to the great popularity of blackjack, people developed the game and came up with new rules. So there were various types of games, the most popular of them are:
The most popular and widespread version of blackjack in the world. It is the rules of this variation that are the main ones. Using the example of this game, we have explained the basics of the game previously;
Onwards, we consider the second most popular online variation of blackjack. In this case, the rules are close to the classic version: players must score 21 points, but the difference is that in this version, players have several decks on their hands at once. Popularity is explained by the great opportunities for players and the chance to win;
– Single Deck;
Another version of the game that is close in basic rules to the original. The main difference of this version is the use of 6 to 8 decks, while each consists of 52 cards where jokers cards are excluded;
This version of Blackjack appeared in 2009. A feature of this version of the game is the ability to “switch” the top card of your deck. Another difference is that players get not one, but two combinations. Despite the fact that players have an increased probability of winning over the casino, the rules of this version of the game are more strict and reduce the size of the maximum winnings;
This version of the game is also included in the top popular blackjack variations. The main reason for this is the opportunity to make a fortune. This is due to the fact that bets in this version are made according to the progression. Therefore, by the end of the game, a large sum is often collected in the prize pool;
– Live game;
The latest version in the list tries to bring the online casino gaming experience as close as possible to the real one. Here you will find yourself in a live broadcast from a real casino, where real croupiers will lay out cards in front of you in real time.
In this section we will look at the most important part for players who want to try themselves in this game: basic blackjack strategy. We will tell you about the options for the players’ actions and when it is better to use them. First of all, we will remind you about the possible and profitable combinations of cards that you may come across:
1. A combination where there is an ace (which you value at 11 points) + any other card. In this case, you should aim to score another 10 points to get 21 as a result;
2. A combination where there is an ace (which you value at 1 point) + any other card. In this case, you should aim to score another 20 points to get 21 as a result. This combination is less risky, since there is less chance that you will get 22 points or more (which means you lose);
3. A situation where a player scores 22 points or more. This combination is automatically a losing one (for both the player and the dealer, if he has such cards), and your bet automatically goes away;
4. A stalemate situation when a player and a dealer score an equal number of points. In this case, the player returns his bet;
5. The situation when a player immediately after the card draw adds 21 points is automatically considered a winning combination.
Pay attention to the list of online casinos in Canada prepared by us that are suitable for playing blackjack both at the initial level and with the growth of professional skill:
Jackpot City Casino
This is one of the best casinos in Canada to play blackjack. Jackpot City has a long history, so it has already gained fame in the gambling community. We can emphasize that the casino cooperates with the world’s best suppliers of games (including blackjack), so we advise you to consider its advantages:
1. To date, the casino has more than 50 different variations of blackjack, including those that we described earlier in our article;
2. The casino focuses both on new players and on the support of regular customers, offering them various bonuses;
3. The casino has created and actively supports a convenient and free mobile application that has full functionality.
For those who want to try Jackpot City for the first time, the creators provide a bonus that can be spent in free blackjack games. You should to complete the following steps:
1. Register an account on the website;
2. Make your first 4 deposits;
3. A minimum limit for a deposits is CAD 10;
4. Each of the first four contributions will be doubled;
5. A maximum limit for an increase is CAD 400;
6. Claim your bonus money in the cash section.
While using the bonus, consider the following terms and conditions:
1. Bonus money can be received only with the first 4 deposits to the account;
2. The bonus will be used only after the money deposited by the user itself has been spent;
3. Wagering requirements for the bonus is 70x;
4. The bonus money expires in 7 days.
The casino has been operating in Canada since 2001, so the casino already has an established good reputation. We remember it as a casino with:
1. A large game library of blackjack games (including Spanish, European, Atlantic City Blackjack, etc.);
2. Availability of online and live versions of blackjack;
3. Casino with one of the most convenient apps.
Casino offers all newly registered players a 100% enlargement bonus:
1. Register an account;
2. The first deposit will increase your contribution by 100%, but not more than CAD 400;
3. The second and the third deposits will increase your contribution by 100 percent, but not more than CAD 300;
4. Wagering requirement is 50x.
The 3rd place is taken by the casino, which stands out for customer support and blackjack online offers:
1. High level of service;
2. Regular promotions for blackjack games;
3. Availability of free blackjack in a form of demo version games.
Shortly after registration you will meet a 100% bonus to your 1st deposit;
1. A limit for an enlargement is CAD 500;
2. You will have 50% bonus of up to CAD 200 for the second deposit;
3. Also, after the registration, you are automatically added to the loyalty program, whereby every month you will receive unique bonus offers;
4. Wagering requirement for the bonus is 30x.
We are moving on to the casino, which stands out for probably the most profitable introductory bonus:
1. More than 30 blackjack games on the casino website;
2. Availability of uniquely designed and exclusive Leo Vegas Blackjack 6:1 game;
3. VIP program.
The bonus system is generous:
1. You need to registrate your account on the official website;
2. You are to make your first two deposits;
3. You will receive 100% bonus of up to CAD 1000 for both two deposits;
4. Each of the first two deposits will automatically add 20 gold chips to your account;
5. This currency is used in unique VIP live blackjack casino games;
6. The wagering requirement is 35x;
7. The bonus expires in 30 days.
The last casino on our list stands out for the quality of its services:
1. They offer a large selection of different types of blackjack games;
2. Unique first-person Blackjack versions;
3. High level of customer service.
Each new player can gain the bonus:
1. Complete the registration process;
2. Make the first deposit;
3. The amount you have deposited will be increased by 100%, but not more than $ 500;
4. You will also receive 500 Points for the loyalty program;
5. The wagering requirement is 35x;
6. The bonus expires in 30 days.
Blackjack Revision of Canada
As a result, we can conclude that there are many opportunities in Canada for those who want to try blackjack or who want to improve their skills. Our tips will help you win, and our list of casinos will help you find a reliable platform to play Blackjack.
What type of Blackjack is the best to begin with?
You can start by exploring any blackjack version, but it’s best to start with the classic one, since all the others are based on its rules.
Is there an opportunity to learn how to play blackjack for free?
Of course, Spin Casino and Leo Vegas provide access to free blackjack games for the beginners.
How to win at blackjack?
To win, you need to score either 21 points or more points than the rest of the players, but no more than 22 or more scores.